How to get verified on tiktok - Tik Tok has been one of the most used social networks in recent times and every day millions of users around the world join the platform to share entertaining content. Tik Tok has been one of the most used by celebrities to do various challenges and get followers in various regions of the world. This Chinese giant is so famous that its videos are also shared on other social networks such as Facebook and Instagram, especially food recipes, life hacks (known as Life Hacks) or simply funny videos with filters such as time tunnel.
How To Get Verified on Tik Tok 2021
What does it mean to verify TikTok account
As for Tik Tok accounts, it is possible to find users with verification badges, for example on famous singers, soccer teams or celebrities. To get account verification on Tik Tok, it is important to meet certain requirements. Do you want to know how to verify account on Tik Tok? Well then you are in the indicated guide. Here, we will teach you how to verify Tik Tok 2021 account step by step and how to get the blue check that everyone wants to have on their accounts.
Also Read: How to remove watermark on TikTok
Before starting with the guide it is very important that if someone offers you a Tik Tok verification in exchange for money, this is completely false. The Tik Tok verification is exclusively processed and assigned by Tik Tok, therefore it is very important that you be on the lookout for the various offers made by scammers. If you want to know the requirements to verify a Tik Tok 2021 account, then take a look at the following:
- Your account should have a steady growth between 500 and 2000 followers per day. In this way, Tik Tok will consider one of your accounts as a promise in the video sharing.
- The more users view your content, the more likely your account will be verified by the Tik Tok team
- If you own a newspaper, news sources, or high-demand television shows, then it's a great place to get your account verified.
- Account that is shared on other social networks or that its content is viralized by several users, then it can be a key point for the selection of TikTok account verifications
- Check if the account is also verified on other social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- If you are a public figure or celebrity, there will be no problems. However, if you work for a company as a public figure, then you are unlikely to get verified.
Do I have to send an application?
Do not worry about that, Tik Tok studies the statistics of each account and the one that meets the requirements, will contact it through emails or by phone. However, if you have an ordinary account and want to get followers in some way, then you can follow the following tips or tricks:
Verify a TikTok account
- Try to viralize your content: If you have Facebook and Instagram accounts with a large number of contacts, a good way is to share your Tik Tok content in order to attract more users.
- Have account verification on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. This will help you convince Tik Tok that your account is a great promise in the content that is shared on the platform.
- Forget about verification. It's psychologically proven that if you think about purpose a lot (in this case, account verification), less will be accomplished unless you work on it. Take each of the tips and even the tips for getting followers on TikTok and make sure your content gets high audiences.
Also Read: Remove Rotoscope tiktok, How to Remove Rotoscope Filter Feature on Tiktok
That is all. After all, do you have any questions or queries? If you like, you can leave a comment in the section below.