How to connect ps4 controller to pc - Want to revive old titles on the emulator with a PS4 controller? or play the latest PC titles with this controller?; Next we'll explain how you can make this work.
How To connect PS4 controller To PC
There are two ways to do it wired and wireless. To do it wirelessly, you just need to connect a PS4 controller to a PC; and both wirelessly and wired, we must first install this program (DS4Windows) completely so that it will be easy to configure these controls on the PC and once installed, we proceed to do what is required to establish the connection.
Also Read: How To appear offline on Xbox One
How To Connect ps4 controller To pc wired
If we want to connect it wirelessly, we have to follow these steps:
- The first and foremost step is to make sure that our PC has Bluetooth compatibility. Either factory or with adapter.
- Confirmed first, we proceed to enable our PC Bluetooth.
- Once this is done, we proceed to press and hold the SHARE button and then the PS button.
- We proceed to go to Settings -> Devices -> Bluetooth and other devices.
- We turn on Bluetooth.
- We chose to add Bluetooth or other devices.
- We select the Bluetooth option and the "Wireless Controller" option will appear in a few moments.
- Once paired this will already work without any issues.
Thus the information that can be shared about how to connect ps4 controller to pc, hopefully this post is useful for those of you who need it.