Fortnite Playground - Do you want to improve your skills in Fortnite Battle Royale, mainly in construction? The developer Epic Games brings good news, since it has created the Playground mode so you can practice and improve your skills in Fortnite.
This mode has unlimited materials for construction, as well as chests and ammunition boxes. It is ideal for perfecting your game strategies in Fortnite.
Also Read: How to Get the Free Rainbow Racer Outfit and Other Rewards
How To enter the Playground in Fortnite
Fortnite's Playground mode is ideal for tuning your construction skills and practicing fire with your friends. If you want to enter this new game mode and you don't know how to do it, keep reading:
- We log into the Fortnite game.
- In the game lobby we select the tab where the different game modes are (individual, Duo, squad).
- And we will have the option to choose the Playground mode.
This mode has a limited time to perfect your skills, which lasts one hour of play and a storm will appear which will disappear everything on the island.
Fortnite Playground mode features
In Playground mode you will have the opportunity to become a professional gamer. Learn about all the features and how this mode works:
- In Playground mode, if you die, you will have the opportunity to revive immediately.
- The mode lasts for an hour before the storm sweeps away everything on the island.
- All the resources available on the island are constantly multiplying. When harvesting wood, you will immediately fill your capacity; The same happens with the ammunition box.
- In this mode friendly fire will be activated so that you fine-tune your aim with the rest of the members of your team.
- You will have an unlimited amount of llamas available on the map.
With all these features that are included in the Playground mode, you will have the opportunity to practice and sharpen your aim. In the mode you will have enough ammunition for you to shoot yourself exhausted.
Throughout the map you have all the resources available such as wood and metal so that you can perfect your construction skills. Together with your teammates, you can start with the basic constructions and work your way up to more complex ones. Your companions can attack you so that you get used to building in the middle of enemy fire, and remember, do not be afraid of dying, since you will be resurrected immediately in the game.
Also Read: How To Get Free Fortnite skins using Fortnitevbx.com