Pickle rick in fortnite, How to get Pickle Rick Back Bling in Fortnite
How to get pickle rick in fortnite - Fortnitemares 2022 got Fortnite players into the Halloween spirit, bringing a plethora of spooky content for them to explore, including new quests and the Howler Claws melee weapon.
While the Halloween-themed event is over, players still have the opportunity to jump into Horde Rush LTM and complete some quests for a chance to unlock the Pickle Rick Back Bling.
How to complete Horde Rush missions Fortnite
To complete these quests, you will need to select the Horde Rush Zero Build game type. You'll find nine different Horde Rush Quests to complete, and they require you to eliminate Cube Monsters, open chests, and perform other tasks.
Here are all the Fortnite Horde Rush missions:
- Collect score multipliers (20) – 20k XP
- Deal melee damage to Cube Monster spawners (6000) – 20k XP
- Earn 2,000,000 Combined Team Points (2,000,000) – 20k XP
- Earn a team score of at least 350,000 in a single match (350,000) – 20k XP
- Win a x50 KO Streak (1) – 20k XP
- Kill Cube Monsters (500) – 20k XP
- Eliminate Ranged Cube Monsters with Side Weapons (100) – 20k XP
- Get headshots on Cube Monsters in a single match (70) – 20k XP
- Chests opened in Horde Rush (45) – 20k XP
Also Read: Where to shoot the targets during the zip line in Fortnite
How to get Pickle Rick Back Bling in Fortnite
To get Pickle Rick Back Bling in Fortnite, you will need to complete eight of the Horde Rush missions. If you want to be successful, we recommend staying close to your teammates and working together.
You can find Sideways weapons inside chests and use them to damage your enemies. Make sure to complete these quests before they expire on November 17th at 3:00 AM and November 18th.
Also Read: Where to find fireflies and firefly jars in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1