How To Record the screen of iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, everything is easy
How to screen record iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max - The big truth can be said with regard to mobile phones and that is that they have come into our life to facilitate almost all the activities that we do in our daily tasks, because these are devices which we can carry easily due to its size and allow us to perform a large number of actions and tasks.
We can have a number of functions that help us run our business or work; such as via email and WhatsApp or any social network, so on many occasions it is important to take a screenshot to get a "photo" of this information and save it in a simple way in our terminal.
Also Read: How to customize the iPhone home screen on iOS14
But there are other situations where we might want to capture motion on our terminal screen, and in this case instead of screenshots, we need to record the screen, which is also possible. In that case, we will now offer you an interesting tutorial that will help us record screen on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
How to record the screen of iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
1. How to enable or disable screen recording in iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max control center
It is necessary to enable an alternative in the control center of the equipment in order to access the screen recording function, and for this we will do the following:
- We will enter the "Settings" of the iPhone, clicking on the icon that resembles a small gear.
- Several alternatives will be presented, we have to click on "Control Center".
- Next, a screen with various options will open, click "Customize controls".
- Next, all the alternatives that we can use in the Control Center of the terminal will be listed.
- Now we will see the "Record screen" section on the left side you can see a box with a minus symbol "-". Click there.
- Now we have to scroll down the screen to enter the Control Center, and an icon representing "Record screen" will appear.
2. How to record screen on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max
We have to do the following when we want to record the screen:
- To start the process we have to enter the control center by moving the screen from the top left corner to the bottom
- Next we have to press the "Record screen" button and it will turn red.
- During the recording process, a red rectangle will be displayed in the upper left corner indicating the recording seconds, If you want to end the recording, you just need to click on it.
If the rectangle is not displayed on the iPhone home screen, we have to enter the control center and press the "Stop" option to stop recording.
Also read: How to Screen Record iPhone with Screen Recording on iOS 13
Finally we proceed to enter the area where the photos are stored, and that is where the recording is made. As you can see, the process to record the screen of an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max does not have any level of complexity.