How to get bot lobbies in fortnite - You may have wondered if there is a way to get bot-only lobby in Fortnite. In Chapter 2 of Season 4, there is a way to do it, and we will look at it in this article for you. It's worth noting that the match will end up being incredibly boring, but if you have a reason you want to give it a try, here's how to do it.
The first thing to do is create a new Fortnite account on a second platform. You will want to play in the lobby as the main account, but you will need a new account for this to happen. You can set up the second account on any platform you want, to test it, we set it up on Nintendo Switch, with our main account on PC.
Also Read: Travis scott fortnite skin Removed From Fortnite Store After Deadly Concert
Once this is done, some steps will have to be taken.
- Send a friend request from the new account to your main account.
- Create a lobby on the NEW account and invite your main account to the lobby.
- Make sure the lobby for the NEW account is set to Squads and "No Filler".
- Set up both accounts as loans.
- When the new account loads in the lobby, instantly log out. You don't want this account to have any experience.
- Now your main account is in a squad lobby full of bots.
As long as the new account does not have any experience, you can do it as many times as you want. It is useful for people who want to introduce the game to a friend, or perhaps complete a difficult or uncomfortable challenge. This will really make for a boring game, and you won't really improve against the other players.
Also Read: How To Get Free vbucks fortnite from vbucks4free.com