How To Get Herald skin in Fortnite - We are almost seven weeks into Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 and players have been waiting to get their hands on The Herald skin.
Unlike the other seven Battle Pass skins, The Herald outfit was not available to unlock at the start of the season. However, it is now available to unlock along with the rest of the cosmetics in the set.
Here's how you can unlock The Herald in Fortnite along with a look at the other cosmetics and how to get them.
Also Read: How to get chrome punk skin
How To Get The Herald Skin Fortnite
If you have the Battle Pass, you can unlock The Herald by completing three of The Herald missions that unlocked at 1 p.m. GMT.
Herald Fortnite Missions
Here's the list of The Herald quests along with the cosmetic you'll unlock by completing each one:
- Ignite Structures (50)
- Eliminate opponents (10)
- Damage opponents while chromed (500)
- Tame chrome wildlife (2)
- Destroy objects with Explosive Goo Gun (50)
- Get Chrome-ified while driving (10)
- Talk to characters and deliver The Herald's warning (3)
- Eliminate opponents in aerial locations (7)
- Land in the Sanctum of Herad and place in the top 10 (2)
Here are the cosmetics you will unlock in the order of the missions:
- The Harbinger Read Spray
- flag icon
- Cloak of Embers that vanishes on the back
- Reality teacher emoticon
- Chrome congratulations emoticon
- Loading screen Nothing happens
Also Read: Where is bushranger in fortnite