How to stream on xbox series x - Video games are closely related to the most popular streaming platforms of the moment. The first streamers took advantage of the YouTube window to show video game gameplay day by day, becoming a reference for users.
Now these platforms are more accessible and anyone can stream their favorite games over the Internet to share their hobby. In fact, it's a great time to show off what's new for Xbox Series X that will see more releases in the coming weeks and months. You can capture video on Xbox Series X or start streaming your games. We tell you everything you need to know about it.
Currently, the streaming platform with the highest traffic is Twitch and Microsoft was forced to close Mixer. You can find thematic videos of art, cinema, ASMR and of course video games. Anyone can start streaming their games from the console very easily because Twitch has its own application for the console. Another option is to use a capturer, so below we explain how to stream in various ways.
Also Read: LEGO Brawls is coming to PS5 and PS4 this summer
How To Stream Using the Twitch App
Needless to say, Xbox Series X has to be continuously connected to the home network. If you already meet that requirement, you can download the Twitch app on your console from the Microsoft Store and create an account. To register on Twitch, all you need to do is fill out a form with your username, email address, date of birth and password. Once inside you can completely configure your channel. You can still start streaming on Twitch with the following steps:
- Sign in to the Twitch app from Xbox Series X.
- Enter the name of the broadcast (For example: Playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla) on the left.
- And click [Start Broadcast].
- Enter the game you want to broadcast.
Xbox Series X auto-detects the game for Twitch to show it like this in the description. Nor can you see the channel's chat through this application, so you will have to have the streaming open on another device to read the comments. Although starting the streaming is very easy, in the panel on the right you can adjust some basic parameters that may interest you.
- Destination: this is a new feature that you shouldn't change to start streaming. So you can keep it on Twitch.
- Camera position: If you have a webcam connected, you can choose the position where it will appear and viewers will be able to see your reactions live.
- Relay bar position: it is the bar that shows the streaming time or the viewers who are watching the live stream in real time, among other things. Just make sure it doesn't prevent you from seeing interesting game information or subtitles.
- Microphone: Like the camera, you have to have a microphone connected so they can hear you. Here you can modify the volume of the microphone or mute it directly.
- Party Chat: it is the volume of the party chat for multiplayer games, where you communicate with other players. If you mute it, viewers won't be able to hear these conversations.
- ** Game: here you can modify the volume of the game.
- Bit Rate: This is a measure of data transfer speed. So the better it is, the higher quality the streaming will have. In this case, it is always interesting to have the Xbox Series X connected to the Internet via an Ethernet cable to achieve a faster bit rate.
- Streaming resolution: The Twitch application allows you to broadcast in resolutions of 1080p, 720p, 480p and 360p.
- Due to privacy settings on Xbox Series X and Twitch, the app will not display the main console screen or dashboard menus. Instead, it puts up a transition screen until the user enters the game.