How To Crouch In Fortnite - The Fortnite game is cross-platform and is available for all current consoles on the market (PS4, X Box One and Nintendo Switch). This is a great advantage because it allows us to play with friends regardless of the console, but at the same time it can cause inconveniences if you have the game on different consoles.
If you wonder how it can become a problem, the answer is simple: Have to memorize all the buttons on each of the consoles. Each one has its own controls and each button performs an action in the game.
One of the most important actions in Fortnite is, without a doubt, crouching, since it not only allows you to take cover, but also improves the accuracy of your sight, making it easier to shoot to eliminate enemies.
The problem is that if you don't know how to crouch in Fortnite on the different consoles, you can put yourself in serious danger. For this reason, in this article we will teach you how to duck in Fortnite on each of the available consoles.
How To Fortnite controls on PC
Playing on PC may be the most comfortable way to play Fornite for many players, as each action has its own key. Also, you can change the keys by entering the "Settings" menu and then accessing Input.
However, as there are so many actions and keys, it is possible that you can get a little tangled so we leave you a list with the Fortnite commands on PC, so that you not only learn to bend down but to perform all kinds of action.
- Crouch: Left Control
- Move Forward: W / Up Arrow.
- Move Backward: S / Down Arrow.
- Move Right: D / Right Arrow.
- Move Left: A / Left Arrow.
- Cursor mode: Left Alt / Right Alt.
- Jump: Spice Bar.
- Shoot: Left mouse click.
- Objective: Right click of the mouse.
- Reload: R.
- Will wear.
- Equip Trap: T.
- Edit build: G.
- Change construction material: Right click of the mouse.
- Select building type: V.
- Rotate building: R
- Reset building edition: Right click of the mouse.
- Repair / Upgrade: F.
- Slot up: Mouse wheel down.
- Slot down: Mouse wheel up.
- Chat: Enter.
- Quick message: B.
- Put a note: N.
- Set target: Middle mouse button.
- Open map: M.
- Open inventory: I.
- Jump cinematic: Space bar.
- Resurrect: Left mouse click.
- Reappear: Right click of the mouse.
- Run: Left Shift.
- 1: 1 weapon slot.
- Weapon slot 2: 2.
- Weapon slot 3: 3.
- Weapon slot 4: 4.
- Weapon slot 5: 5.
- Skill slot 1: Z.
- Skill slot 2: X.
- Skill slot 3: C.
- 1: 5 gadget slot.
- Gadget slot 2: 6.
How To Fortnite controls on Nintendo Switch
The controls on the Nintendo Switch are pretty straightforward, too. If you have the Pro Controller, you just have to press the R button and that way you will crouch.
Likewise, if you don't have a Pro Controller, you must press the right Joy Con in order to crouch down. Next we will leave you a list of all the possible actions in Fortnite.
- Change construction material: ZL.
- Previous construction part: L.
- Inventory: Key above the crosshead.
- Dancing / Emoji: Key below the crosshead.
- Squad communications: Key to the right of the crosshead.
- Sprint: Press the left stick twice.
- Confirm: ZR.
- Next construction part: R.
- Switch to peak: X.
- Trap / Interact: Y.
- Change to construction mode / Edit construction part: A.
- Jump: R.
- Look around: Right stick.
- Rotate construction piece: Press right stick.
- Game menu: +.
- Map: -.
How To Fortnite controls on PS4 and Xbox One
Here the matter becomes a bit more tedious since you have to switch between combat mode and construction mode. In construction mode you can make buildings to protect yourself or climb to have a better view of your enemies. You can crouch by pressing the R3 button on PS4 and the R button on Xbox One
Also read: How to log in or out of Fortnite Nintendo Switch, PS4, PC, Android, iOS and Xbox
For its part, the combat mode allows you to change weapons, aim and shoot to eliminate all your enemies. To toggle between these modes you have to press the circle button on PS4 while Xbox One you have to press the B button.