How To Rainbow colored text on Instagram Story - Can you imagine life without Instagram? Practically impossible, because the well-known social network has become the most popular, even above TikTok and Facebook.
Much of its success is due to Instagram Stories, a publication that disappears after 24 hours, where you can share photos, videos, GIFs, texts, among many other things. But did you know that it is also possible to add rainbow colors?
There is a secret trick that very few users have been able to discover, by which Instagram allows you to put a rainbow of colors in the text you add in your stories. The best thing about this method is that it does not require installation of any other app and it works on both Android and iOS devices.
How To Make Rainbow Color text for Instagram Stories
- Open Instagram and create a new story, it can be a photo or video.
- Place the text in the publication, you can use the font you like the most.
- Once written, select all the text.
- Press and hold the color in the palette until a new gradient bar opens.
- With another finger move the color bar, see how the text changes and choose your favorite rainbow.
With this simple procedure you can choose the font color you like the most and combine it with more colors. Plus, you can add effects to it with the new Instagram feature to make it appear swiping or typewriter.
Did you know this trick from Instagram? Share it with all your friends and create the most original, fun and colorful stories. Also Read: How to View Your Stories on Facebook After 24 hours