How To delete contact from Telegram - One of the trendy applications is Telegram, WhatsApp's main opponent in the race to be the queen of instant messaging apps. Everyone has their favorite, however, WhatsApp continues to top the list, but it cannot rest on its laurels since Telegram has been going strong.
Both have a computer version, which is really appreciated. However, this time I'll stick with Telegram, much more polished and comfortable. That's why today we are going to show you how you can delete a contact that you no longer want to have in the PC version of Telegram. Let's go!
Also Read : How to make stickers telegram
How to delete a contact on Telegram for PC
We are going to show you some very simple steps that will be useful to all those users who want to delete a contact on Telegram, but want to do it from their computer. Follow them and in a moment that contact that bothers you so much will no longer appear, let's see how it's done.
- The first thing of all is to open Telegram on our computer.
- When we are inside, click on the icon with the three lines and a menu will open.
- We access the part that says 'Contacts' and select the one we want to delete.
- We will enter a chat with him, once there we click on the three dots in the upper right.
- We access the 'View information' section.
- Finally, click on 'Delete' and said user will no longer be found in our contact list.
Also Read : How to delete telegram account
It is that simple to delete a contact in the computer version of Telegram, but sometimes we need someone to explain it step by step to do it correctly. And that's what we're here for, leave any questions in the comments, we hope it's been useful to you!