TikTok Can't Like - Giving an interesting TikTok video a like will make it easier for you to find the video again. If this feature has problems, you should immediately find a way to solve TikTok not being able to like.
Likes on TikTok will influence other types of videos that are fyp and of course as an appreciation for content that is considered interesting. If the TikTok application on your cellphone turns out to not be able to like, consider the following solutions.
How to Overcome TikTok Videos That Can't Be Liked
TikTok allows users to comment, like, save and share videos easily. If the likes feature isn't working properly, you have several options to get it back to normal.
1. Restart the smartphone
This is the easiest and simplest solution, try reloading the smartphone. It is not uncommon for the system on a cellphone to be less stable, which affects certain applications that are currently open.
If TikTok can't like, then please restart the cellphone by pressing the power button for a few moments until the cellphone brand logo appears. Wait until the smartphone turns back on and you can reopen the TikTok application.
2. Update the TikTok App
As one of the applications that is in great demand at the moment, TikTok is always making updates. Be it the features, security system or bug fixes in it.
It could be that the TikTok installed on your cellphone is an old version. Though, try to update it as it is very easy to do.
- Open Playstore then look for the TikTok application.
- If you have found it, select Update.
- Wait until the update process is complete.
- If so, please open TikTok without having to log in again.
3. Temporarily Uninstall the TikTok Application
The next way to overcome TikTok not being able to like is to first uninstall the TikTok application itself. No need to worry, this is only temporary because you will download it again.
Please uninstall the short video content application first. After that, open Playstore and reinstall TikTok.
4. Deleting TikTok Cache Files
Cache files are not always bad because they function as temporary memory when running applications. However, letting it continue until it accumulates can also cause problems.
One of them is that the TikTok application is prone to errors, suddenly stopping, and other problems. Therefore, try deleting the application cache files with the following steps.
- Open the Settings menu on your cellphone then select Applications.
- Scroll until you find the TikTok application.
- Tap TikTok then select the Storage menu.
- Then, tap the Clear cache option.
- Wait until the cache file deletion process is complete.
- Once done, please reopen the TikTok application and try liking a video.
Also Read : How to get tiktok stories
5. Delete TikTok Application Data
Different from deleting cache files, deleting data means an action that requires the user to log in again. Therefore, make sure you don't have any problems if you have to log in again.
- Open the Settings menu on your cellphone then select Apps.
- Next select TikTok.
- Then go to the Storage menu.
- Tap the Erase Data option.
- Wait until the TikTok data deletion process is complete.
- Reopen the TikTok application.
6. Using TikTok Mod
Have you done all the methods above but still can't get likes on TikTok? No need to worry, the next way to overcome TikTok not being able to like is to install the mod version.
Basically, TikTok mod has more complete features and allows you to create content without watermarks and other advantages. Therefore, try using this application if you often encounter problems with the regular version, including not being able to like.
- First download the TikTok mod application.
- Once downloaded, open the Settings menu.
- Select the Security & Privacy menu.
- Enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Open the Download file then install the TikTok application.
- If so, open the application.
- Login using a previously owned TikTok account.
Also Read : How to know who has viewed your TikTok profile
You can try several ways to overcome TikTok not being able to like above one by one. Remembering that the like feature is quite crucial for both creators and fans of TikTok videos.