Shang chi fortnite, How to get the Shang Chi suit in Fortnite
How to get the Shang Chi in Fortnite - There is little time left before the launch of Fortnite Season 8 in September, which means you'll have to hurry to finish the Season 7 Battle Pass. Weekly missions allow you to earn XP and Battle Stars quickly.
Now a new set of these challenges is available for you to complete in battle royale. This guide will go over all the Week 13 challenges along with some of the best tips to complete them quickly and easily.
Legendary missions of week 13 of season 7 of Fortnite
Legendary missions for Week 13 of Fortnite Season 7 will launch at 3:00 p.m. BST / 10:00 EST / 08:00 PST on September 1. These will only remain available until the end of Week 13, so you will need to finish them quickly.
Here's the full list of legendary quests from week 13:
- Open the mission kit, then place the jammer outside the IO base in a single match (1) - 45,000 XP
- Leaving Secret Documents at a Bus Stop (1) - 30,000 XP
- Talk to Joey, Sunny or Dreamflower (1) - 30,000 XP
- Leaving an IO Car in an Alien Settlement (1) - 30,000 XP
- Deploy popsicles with cat food around the IO base (2) - 30,000 XP
Also Read : Jinx Arcane in Fortnite has officially arrived in Fortnite, here's the information
Some of these are easier to complete than others. Joey, Sunny and Dreamflower are characters found in different places on the island. You can find them through our Fortnite NPC guide. You can find an IO car at any of the Satellite Bases, so just drive one up to Holly Hatchery and drop it off there. There are a few different places to display cat food popsicles in Corny Complex, so just put two of them there.
While you're in the Corny Complex, you can also find mission kits to open before placing a blocker in one of three possible locations on the farm, earning you another 30,000 XP. There are several bus stops throughout Fortnite Island, and you can often find them right next to public telephones. Fortunately, you only need to put a secret document in one of them, and you can refer to our guide for more details.
Epic missions of week 13 of season 7 of Fortnite
The epic missions of week 13 will activate exactly 24 hours after the legendary missions arrive, and you can complete them anytime before the end of season 7. They are much easier and can be completed naturally as you play.
Here's the full list of epic quests from week 13:
- IO Equipment Repair (3) - 30,000 XP
- Build structures in Corny Complex (25) - 30,000 XP
- Destroy Intel IO (1) - 30,000 XP
- Obtain Marigold's Message from Dead Drop (1) - 30,000 XP
- Visit satellite dish bases in a single match (5): 30,000 XP
- Get Headshots (10) - 30,000 XP
- Upgrade to an Epic or Legendary Weapon (2) - 30,000 XP
Many of these are fairly straightforward, as you can easily score ten headshots if your aim is accurate in combat. You can head to the Corny Complex and start building different structures there. You can find IO Intel to destroy in the various Satellite Bases on the Island. You can also find IO equipment to repair in some of these, and we have covered those locations in a separate guide.
There are several deadlock locations on the island, and we've managed to find three of them in Weeping Woods. You can check them out in our guide on how to get Marigold's message from dead drops.
Fortnite Week 13 Wild Weeks Missions
There are also new Wild Weeks missions to complete in Week 13 of Fortnite Season 7. These are primarily focused on the ongoing alien invasion and involve you dealing damage with alien weapons and IO.
Here are all the Wild Week missions from week 13:
- Deal damage with alien weapons (500) - 10,000 XP
- Deal damage with alien weapons (2500) - 15000 XP
- Deal damage with alien weapons (10,000) - 25,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO Tech weapons (500) - 10,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO Tech weapons (2500) - 15000 XP
- Deal damage with IO Tech weapons (10,000) - 25,000 XP
You can acquire IO Tech Weapons in a number of ways. You can visit the Satellite Bases we mentioned above, as well as other IO Guard spawn locations. These weapons can also be crafted with Alien Nanites.
Also Read : How to get 120 fps on ps5 and How to get 120 fps on Xbox Series S / X
We also have a separate guide to unlocking the Kymera Ray Gun, and you can use that alien weapon to deal serious damage to your opponents. The more damage you deal, the higher your XP gain.
That covers all the missions for Week 13 of Fortnite Season 7, and we'll be sure to update this article with more detailed guides as soon as these challenges go live. For more information on Fortnite, check out how to complete the Fortnite island games.