Radiohead fortnite - I was navigating the dark waters of Twitter giving me the odd laugh with the memes that are coming to light in relation to the recent crossover between Fortnite and Naruto when I came across something strange: a battle royale theme song that belonged to Radiohead's group and was not yet available in-game at the time of viewing.
They had to spend a few minutes so that I could paste all the pieces of information that I was finding about it until, finally, the band itself has made the official announcement: Fortnite and Radiohead join in a new experience for their players with free rewards included. And here I am to tell you what you can achieve and how to do it.
Also Read: How to get the outfit of Spider-Man, Marcus Fenix and Kait Diaz?
How to participate in The Kid A Mnesia Exhibition and get gifts in Fortnite
What you have been able to see a little above is a trailer of a new interactive experience that Radiohead has launched for its community of fans. And, pay attention, because the latter is the key to unlocking your items in Fortnite:
- This promotion is only available to PS5 and PC users
- You must go to the PlayStation Store or the Epic Games Store and download the application
- When you start the app with your Epic Games account started, you will unlock rewards in the battle royale
- These items are a Radiohead theme song and an unreleased carba screen.
- Finally, I leave you with a description of the experience in case you do not know what it is about
'' KID A MNESIA is a feverish dreamspace, a building constructed from the art, creatures, words and recordings of Radiohead's "Kid A" and "Amnesiac" created just over 20 years ago, reassembled now and endowed with a new and mutating life. ''
Also Read: How To Get Free Fortnite skins using Fortnitevbx.com