Where to find gunnar fortnite - The latest Fortnite V19.20 update added a new mythical boss in the form of Gunnar. You can find Gunnar marching in the newly added “Covert Cavern” POI on the west edge of the map. To take him down, you need to get past his massive health pool while dodging his attack and IO personal guards.
Where is The Gunnar on the new map?
As mentioned earlier, you can find the new mythical boss Gunnar at the “Covert Cavern” landmark on the west edge of the map.
Also Read: Guy from fortnite nfl, NFL Trolls The Rock referring to him as "fortnite guy"
Tips and Tricks for Defeating Boss Gunnar
- Land in the Covered Cavern and collect any weapon of your choice. In addition to weapons, collect some healing items and save some building materials.
- Gunnar has a total of 650 health and 650 shields. So, before starting combat, evaluate your resource set.
- As soon as you start attacking him, he will retaliate by shooting you or throwing grenades. Additionally, he will instruct other IO Guards soldiers to eliminate him.
- Try to engage the entire fight from medium to long range and don't get close to him as he can attack you. Make use of any playable like Firefly at your disposal.
- You can find a lot of ammo and healing items from IO Guards. Eliminate them if you need resources.
- Build and enjoy high ground when needed. Also, hide inside buildings or rooms when you need to heal or recharge.
- Dodge, shoot, heal, reload and build. Repeat the process and you'll have it down in 5-10 minutes.