How to invade elden ring - Unlike the multiplayer of the previous installments, Elden Ring has introduced a new concept of PvP in the game. It's quite simple, invade or be invaded by other players. This player can be an NPC or a random player from another world. The player can summon you to their worlds or invade your world using different materials. So, here is our guide on how to invade and survive an invasion in Elden Ring.
How to invade other players in Elden Ring?
- Elden Ring not only allows you to invade the worlds of other players, but also your friends.
- You need to use a Festering Bloody Finger to search for an invasion on different worlds.
- Make sure you are online while equipping and using this item.
- Can only be used once for an invasion. So use it wisely or stack these fingers for more invasions.
- While the Duelist's Sheathed Finger sends a signal for competitive multiplayer, the Tarnished's Sheathed Finger invites players into cooperative multiplayer.
- Speaking of invading other players, you simply have to defeat and kill the host of the invading world.
- Although the invaded player can use the White Cipher Ring as an aid, you will have an element of surprise on them.
Also Read: Tear locations elden ring and Sacred Tear Locations elden ring
How to survive Elden Ring an invasion in Elden Ring?
- You can be invaded by other players only during online mode.
- Therefore, if you don't want to be invaded, you can change the online mode to offline mode in the launch settings.
- You may also come across an invasion of NPCs.
- If you want to get the most out of the invasion, there is only one way to survive an invasion in the Elden Ring. That is to defeat and kill the Finger Host invading your world.
- You will notice a red highlight on enemies indicating invaders.
- We suggest not to rely too much on the enemy NPCs as they do not attack the invading players from the other worlds. Therefore, it is entirely up to you to defeat these invaders.
- You can summon other players or friends to help you using the White Cipher Ring. It is one of the multiplayer materials that asks for the help of your friends.
- You can buy it from Twin Maiden Husks in the round table cellar or in the multiplayer menu for 800 Runes.
- Make sure the summoned helper is wearing a Blue Cipher Ring so they can teleport to your world.
- To purchase a Blue Cipher Ring, head to the Twin Skirmishes or multiplayer menu.
How to summon other players to invade?
- In addition to invading other players, you can summon other players to your world to invade.
- Use the Taunter Tongue to send out a beacon to invite other players into the world.
- These summoned players will be determined by your current power level and highest weapon upgrade.
- The small gold effigy will send out a beacon for a cooperative summon, while the small red effigy summons a player for a competitive one.
- You can use the Duelist's Coiled Finger to be summoned by other players from different worlds.
Thus the information that can be shared about How To Invade elden ring And Survive elden ring, hopefully this guide is useful for those of you who need it