Fortnite error code esp buimet 003 - Fortnite is one of the biggest games, both in scope and popularity, out there right now. Hundreds of thousands of players log in at any time to enjoy Epic Games' Battle Royale, or one of the game's unique creative modes. This is all very well and good, but it also means that when Fortnite goes down, it becomes a major problem. If you're having trouble with the Fortnite ESP buimet 003 error code, we've got everything you need to know to fix it.
This is not a code that many players have seen before, it notably appeared on the morning of May 10, 2022, shortly before the next batch of content for Chapter 3 Season 3 is expected. So, that has led to a lot of people to believe that the Fortnite ESP buimet Error Code 003 has something to do with some of the new content.
As always, Epic Games have addressed this issue, as they are a developer that is generally on top of things when it comes to this sort of thing, but they have yet to implement a fix. However, there are some things you can try yourself.
Also Read: Appboba.com Free Mod Apk Android via appboba com
How to fix Fortnite error code ESP buimet 003
As far as we know, this particular error code only affects gamers on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5 consoles, which limits what you can actually do to combat it.
Earlier this year, an independent advisor to Microsoft suggested the following ways you can fix the Fortnite ESP buimet error code 003:
1. Turn your console off and on
- You can do this by holding down the power button and unplugging it; then you will need to wait two minutes before restarting it.
2. Delete and re-add your account
- You can do this by signing out of your account and deleting it from your console; then you will need to go through the new user process to log in and add it back to your console.
3. Clear local save games and persistent storage
- On Xbox, you can do this by selecting the “Clear local game saves” option and the “Clear persistent storage” options from the Storage settings and Disc and Blu-Ray settings.
- On PlayStation, this can be done by going to Save Data and Game/Application Settings and deleting the specific files you want to delete, the ones related to Fortnite.
As you can see below, Epic Games is working on a fix – if the above doesn't work, you may need to wait until the issue is resolved. We know it's a shame, but once an issue is resolved, it usually doesn't come up again very often.