Where to find favourites on tiktok - TikTok is a growing application that is constantly adding new features to its platform, which is why its users should constantly check the platform to stay up to date and get the most out of it. In this opportunity, we will be writing about how to access TikTok Favorite videos.
Are the videos that you liked on TikTok the videos that are in favorites?
Not necessarily the videos that you like will appear in your favorites list, since the system offers a section of Videos that you have liked, where you can privately save those videos that most catch your attention, downloading them directly in the memory of your mobile to see it whenever you want, even if you don't have internet. While the favorites will appear as long as you open the application with the internet.
What categories are in the favorite TikTok videos?
Within the categories or classification that we can achieve on the TikTok platform and around which we can develop our videos, we have:
- Comedy: If you're into cracking jokes, mimicking, or otherwise making people laugh, don't stop, unleash your imagination and record hilarious videos to share with the TikTok community.
- Fashion: If you are in the world of modeling, makeup, street clothes, fashion and everything that has to do with feminine and masculine beauty, this is your category.
- Sports: A category that could not be missed, full of information, goals, achievements, emotions and many experiences to share.
- Animals: Animal videos are always cute, fun, and exciting. You can record from pets, farm animals and even wild cats.
- Talents: If you do magic, sing, dance or play an instrument, TikTok is the ideal platform for you to exploit your talents.
Also Read: How to see tiktok watch history
Once you decide which category you are going to enter and start publishing and saving your videos, you can organize them within your account by collections or playlists, which you can do in the following way:
- Check that you have the latest TikTok update.
- Go to your profile and tap on the Sort Video in Playlist option.
- It will appear on the screen how to create Playlist and you must click on 'Start creating'.
- Next, you must write the name of the theme by which you are going to group the videos, and click on 'Next'.
- The system asks you to choose the videos that will be in that folder, the condition is that they can only be published videos and each video can only appear in a list or folder.
- Once the videos have been selected, click 'Next'. The list of selected videos will appear and you proceed to click on Create a playlist.
- Once all of the above is done, the name of the list you created appears on your profile. And with the same procedure you can do all you need.
Which TikTok users can see your favorites?
The TikTok platform offers you several privacy options, which allow you to define which users can know and interact with your content or see your information, for this you only have to configure your account in the Privacy section.
Within what you can configure to have control of your account and users we have: Who can post comments, who can react to your video, who can see the videos that you have liked, among other things. As for the videos you like, the system offers you the option of 'Everyone' and 'Only me', if you activate the latter, no one else will be able to see the videos you like or favorite.
Also Read: vipto de | How to get free Tiktok followers Via vipto.de Free Tiktok Followers
How can you see the favorites of your TikTok profile?
To view your Profile favorites in the TikTok app, the procedure is extremely easy, you just need to do the following:
- Open your TikTok account, and click on the Profile icon, a screen opens where you must click on the icon next to Edit Profile, a screen is immediately displayed where several sections appear, where the favorites that you have gone to appear saving to your profile.
Clicking the icon next to 'edit profile'
By clicking on the icon next to 'Edit Profile', a screen will appear where several subsections are shown, in which the materials that you have been entering your TikTok account appear in an organized manner. These subsections are called:
- Videos: Where your own videos and those of other people are saved.
- Hashtags: Where you are going to get the links to materials of your interest. Hashtags allow you to easily locate any material.
- Sounds: Music tracks from any source.
- Effects: Complements for decoration, video changes.
To access this information, you just have to click on the tab you are going to use, let the list unfold and you can locate what you want to see.