How to get the grapple glove in fortnite - Although Fortnite players won't encounter Spider-Man Web Shooters in Chapter 3 Season 3, the season introduces a new Grapple Glove device that provides similar swinging abilities.
The item works wonders when trying to chase down defenseless enemies or get out of heated situations. That said, Grapple Gloves are in very limited supply in Battle Royale modes. This is where you can head to find a glove right away.
Unlike most loot pieces, Grappling Gloves cannot be found in chests or as loot on the ground. Rather, players will need to track down one of the 10 Grapple Glove stations located throughout the map.
These buildings are relatively easy to spot, as each one has a neon purple awning with a Grappling Glove symbol painted on it. Once here, the glove can be found in a purple toolbox under the awning. You can find each Grapple Glove station location marked and listed below
Grapple glove locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- Grapple Glove #1 – At the station north of Logjam Lumberyard
- Grapple Glove #2: On top of the mountain in Rave Cave
- Grapple Glove #3: Between Shifty Shafts and Sleepy Sound, at the station on the side of the road
- Grappling Glove #4: Northeast of the Daily Bugle
- Grappling Glove #5 – East of Tilted Towers, near an intersection
- Grapple Glove #6: At the station north of Rocky Reels
- Grapple Glove #7: On the northeasternmost island of The Joneses
- Grapple Glove #8: On a beach east of The Joneses
- Grapple Glove #9: On the north side of Chonker's Speedway
- Grappling Glove #10: Southwest of Greasy Grove
Once the Grapple Glove is found, users can begin swinging by aiming at any object or structure on the map and pressing their respective fire button. Although it will have the same ability in each mode, those in Arena will only be able to use it 10 times, as players in unranked Battle Royale modes can expect to get 30 uses.
The weapon will not deal any damage when shooting any enemies, but its stations have various chests and weapons nearby. Better yet, some Grapple Glove stations are close to NPCs that can be hired as teammates as long as you have 100 Gold.