How to enable/disable motion blur in Phantom Brigade - Phantom Brigade is a turn-based tactical RPG developed and published by Brace Yourself Games. The game is set in a dystopian world where players lead a squad of robots in battles against the enemy.
One of the unique features of the game is its motion blur effect, which enhances the visual experience of the game. However, some players may not prefer motion blur or may find it uncomfortable. In this article, we will guide you on how to enable or disable motion blur in Phantom Brigade.
Motion blur is a visual effect commonly used in modern games to simulate the blur that occurs when objects move quickly in the real world. This effect can also help create a greater sense of speed and action in games that feature fast-paced gameplay.
However, some gamers may find motion blur distracting or even nauseating, and many modern games offer the option to turn off or adjust the intensity of this effect. Read on to find out how to enable/disable it in Phantom Brigade.
Phantom Brigade: How to enable/disable motion blur?
Now for the players who are confused about how to tweak Motion Blur settings in-game, the steps are very simple and straightforward. Here are all the details-
- Launch Phantom Brigade and navigate to the main menu.
- Click on “Options” in the lower left corner of the screen.
- In the “Options” menu, navigate to the “Graphics” tab.
- Find the “Motion Blur” option and look at the slider for Motion Blur.
- Moving the slider all the way to the left will set it to “0” and turn off the motion blur effect.
- Similarly, moving the slider to the right will make the Motion Blur effect reach its maximum intensity.
- Click "Apply" to save the changes.
Also Read: How to find and open vault keys in Fortnite
Those are the steps to follow when trying to change the Motion Blur effect in Phantom Brigade. You should now be able to follow it and set it to the level you want or turn it off completely. That brings us to the end of this guide.