How To Make Shears Minecraft - Tools are an incredibly important part of the Minecraft game. Players need items like Minecraft's ultimate pickaxe, swords, and fishing rods in order to mine minerals, capture food, and craft everything in the game. One of these tools that can be difficult to remember how to do is scissors.
Scissors in Minecraft
In Minecraft, players will have to craft shears to perform various tasks. They are used for shearing sheep's wool, but they also have other uses in the game.
- Players can use the scissors on the hives to get honey or combs without breaking the hive.
- Shearing a pumpkin will turn it into a Minecraft carved pumpkin or lantern in Java edition.
- Mushrooms can be turned into normal cows when sheared. They also release mushrooms when doing so.
- Pumpkins can be removed from snow golems with scissors.
- Pumpkins can be sheared into pumpkin seeds in the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
- In Minecraft Earth, which was recently closed, shears were used on Mooblooms and Wooly Cows.
- Shears can cut a tripwire hook without activating the trap.
Also Read: How to get Honeycomb in minecraft
Shears are also used to break blocks in Minecraft, including collecting blocks from:
- Spider web
- Dead bushes
- Shiny lichen
- Flower buds
- Sea grass
- High grass
- Creepers, weeping creepers and twisted creepers
How to make scissors or shears in Minecraft
To make shears in Minecraft, players only need some iron ingots. Iron is everywhere under the ground, so players most likely have everything they need to make it out there. Melt the iron in a Minecraft furnace or blast furnace until there are two iron ingots. Combine the two to make shears. Players can also find shears sold by the merchant for 2 emeralds on occasion, and they can be found as loot in the shepherds' chests.
Players can also enchant their scissors to make them even more durable or useful with these enchantments.
- Curse of Disappearance - up to level I
- Efficiency - up to level V
- Repair - up to level I
- Silk touch - up to level I (Bedrock edition only)
- Disappointment - up to level III
Also Read: How To Make Spyglass in Minecraft
How to use shears in Minecraft
Shears are used like any other tool in Minecraft. Players simply walk up to the sheep, block, tripwire, or whatever else they want to interact with and hit the use button. The use button will vary depending on the console or platform the player is using.