Golden Lara Croft in Fortnite - Lara Croft's golden skin in Fortnite is one of the new features of the 16.40 update. To get it, players must have a Fortnite Chapter 2 battle pass, be equipped with a normal Tomb Raider character skin, and pick up a golden rifle located on a small island in the south of the map, called Isla Nublada.
Here's a guide on how to get Lara Croft gold in Fortnite. Given that this game is available for free to download on PC, PlayStation 5 (PS5), PlayStation 4 (PS4), Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and in a mobile version for Android phones.
Also read : How To Get Deathstroke skin for free on Fortnite
How To Get Golden Lara Croft skin in Fortnite
- Step 1. In your inventory, select the normal Lara Croft skin;
- Step 2. When entering the game, go south of the map, on Isla Nublada;
- Step 3. On the island, enter the small fortress where the gold gun will be guarded by Orelia;
- Step 4. Get the gold gun before other players. Your Lara Croft will automatically turn to gold and Orelia will start attacking you. Fight or run away.
- Step 5. At the end of the game you will receive a confirmation that you got Lara Croft gold skin, just click “Redeem”;
- Step 6. To complete the skin you have to go to your inventory, on the Clothing tab, and click "Edit Style";
- Step 7. Then, just select Lara Croft's gold skin and click "Save and Exit". You are ready to play with your new skin.
Also read: How To Get Skin Thanos in Fortnite
For the information that can be shared about Golden Lara Croft in Fortnite, hopefully with this information it can be a solution for those of you who want to get Golden Lara Croft in Fortnite.