How to cancel fortnite crew - The Fortnite Crew subscription offers may not be worth it for some players, and this guide shows how to cancel the service. Fourteen Days Subscription Service, Fortnite Crew, has been around for a while. While the service has tried to sweeten and expand its various offerings, some players may view this as an unnecessary expense and wish to do so. Cancel it.
First introduced at the beginning Fourteen Days Chapter 2, Season 5, Fortnite Crew is a paid monthly subscription service offering exclusive cosmetic kits and the current season's Battle Pass. Additionally, the $ 12 per month service gives players 1,000 V-Bucks each month to spend on other cosmetics from the in-game item store. Players just got their first look at the upcoming July Crew Pack, which includes an MCU-inspired version of Loki, the God of Mischief.
Also Read: How to stream your games on Xbox Series X
How To unsubscribe from Fortnite Crew
Players who find the Fortnite Crew not worth it can opt out with relative ease, although it is important to know which platform the subscription was purchased on, as each has its own specific instructions.
Seemingly responsible for most of the fourteen days, PlayStation players need to follow these simple steps to cancel their subscription:
- Navigate to store.playstation.com
- Log into your PlayStation Network account
- Click Subscription Management
- Select Turn off automatic renewal
One of the two platforms not included. Fourteen Days In Save the World mode, Switch players must follow the steps below:
- Click the start button on the switch
- Open the eShop
- Select your account icon at the top right of the screen
- Choose subscriptions
- Find your Fortnite Crew subscription in the list and select "Turn off auto-renewal."
- Follow the instructions to cancel
Epic / PC
Those looking to cancel Fortnite Crew on PC or Android should follow these instructions:
- Navigate to www.epicgames.com/account
- Log into your Epic Games account
- Select Subscriptions on the right
- Select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the subscription.
- Follow the instructions to cancel
Samsung mobile device players can unsubscribe in the following ways:
- Navigate to the Galaxy Store on your phone
- Touch here to open menu
- Tap Subscriptions
- Select Fortnite from the list of applications
- Tap Cancel
While the instructions for the other platforms are pretty straightforward, Xbox console subscribers get a bit more complicated. It should be Fourteen days.If players just stop paying for Fortnite Crew and want to get new months, just follow these steps:
- Go to account.microsoft.com/account
- Sign in to your Microsoft account
- At the top of the page, select Services and subscriptions
- Select Manage next to your subscription entry
- On the right, select Turn off recurring billing
- Follow the instructions to disable recurring billing.
Following these specific instructions will allow players to keep everything they have received from the service since they first signed up. However, Xbox also has the option to fully refund the Fortnite Crew subscription. To do this, you contact Microsoft support directly and request a full refund for the purchase.
If approved, this option will result in all Fortnite Crew content being removed from the account, including 1,000 V-Bucks or items purchased with it and any monthly Crew packs. The reformatted Battle Pass remains, although 950 V-Bucks are deducted from the account, the same amount it normally costs.
Although the Fortnite Crew has been offering benefits like three free months of Spotify Premium, not all players will have additional income to spend on in-game cosmetics. In case the service lasts, it should be interesting to see how it evolves over time.