How to go live on tiktok - TikTok takes social media to the next level with video creation and sharing. You can create your own fun and unique videos to share with your followers using TikTok's easy tools. Also, in 2018, TikTok launched the TikTok Live tool, which allows some users to broadcast live from within the app. Here's how to go live on TikTok.
Live Limits on TikTok
While the Live feature is very easy to use, there are some limitations for privacy and security reasons. For example, users under the age of 16 cannot live stream through TikTok.
To use the live streaming feature, you must also have at least 1,000 followers, although this number varies across countries around the world. Also, since the feature is still being considered in testing, it's unclear if there's a time limit for the duration of the live stream.
How to go live on TikTok
If you meet the necessary requirements, live streaming on TikTok is simple and fast.
- Launch the TikTok app, then tap Plus at the bottom of your screen.
- On the video screen, tap the Live option next to your record button.
- Enter a title for your live stream. Once your title is ready, tap Go live to start your live broadcast.
Tricks Live Security on TikTok
Planning to go live with TikTok? You must maintain your online security and privacy while doing so. Here are some useful tips to keep in mind when you're creating a live video:
- Protect your personal information: When you go live, make sure you don't reveal any personal information like name, address, phone number, etc. Also, make sure you don't have any personal information in the background of your video or in any scene or scene that could reveal your whereabouts.
- Turn off location services: Turning off location services will prevent others from finding your exact location during streaming.
- Try a private account: If you're worried about your videos being seen by strangers, you can try a private account. With this setting, only those you approve can see your live stream.
- Avoid live streaming when distracted: Don't live stream while driving or handling anything that moves. This can cause a serious accident.