Slideshow on tiktok, How to make a Tiktok video with photos and slideshow
How to do slideshow on tiktok - That TikTok is in fashion we all know. The quarantine has given a lot of itself and believing us to be tiktokers has been one of the most accomplished challenges on the checklist. But, do we know everything about the app of the moment?
We tell you how to make videos with your photos, how to trick TikTok to be able to use more than 35 images and other little tricks to continue perfecting your technique and make sure no one doubts your tiktoker skills.
How to make videos of up to 35 photos? Simple, just the way we like it
If 35 images seem enough to win over your audience, don't get more complicated and choose this option, which is the simplest. Create your video from the TikTok app itself.
Also Read: Where is the bio on TikTok account
How to do it?
- Open the app from your mobile
- Click on the “+” that appears at the bottom (in the center).
- When you see the camera screen to record, click on the “load” button in the lower right corner. This will take you to your photo gallery.
- Click on “Sequence” to continue with your video.
- TikTok takes care of the rest: it will automatically stitch them together into a video slideshow.
Once it's assembled, you can choose the music you want, add one of the filters available in the app, choose between vertical or horizontal transitions and... you're done! Your video, ready to share on your social networks.
Personalize your videos with the music you want
If you've already gotten bored of the songs that TikTok offers, don't worry: upload your favorite songs in MP3 format and let nothing and no one condition your creativity.
How to do it?
- Click on the “+” that appears at the bottom (in the center) and then select the “Sounds” option.
- Click on "My Sound" at the top right of the screen.
- Select the song you want to upload.
Do you wonder if other users can use your music? Tell me who you are and I'll tell you who can see your music.
- If you are a tiktoker pro, the real one, the one who feels that you have to give it your all in the app, YES. That is, if one of your videos goes viral, the song that appears in that video can be found by other users.
- If you use TikTok just for entertainment and you don't have many followers, NO. You can take it as a challenge
Do you still want more? Make your videos from more than 35 photos!
If you want to be the smart one or the smart one in the class and give your followers a plus, complement your TikTok app with a specialized video application like Quik or VivaVideo. Thus, you will fool TikTok, since it will think that you are uploading 35 files but, in each of them, there will be all the images that you propose.
The only downside to this method is that you won't be able to use TikTok transitions.
When you have it, save it to your phone's gallery and follow the steps below:
- Open TikTok on your mobile and go to the “+” to create a new video
- Click on “Upload” in the lower right corner to open your gallery
- Choose the video that you just created with the slides (if you think better of it, you can cut some of it)
- Choose your playback speed (0.5x, 1x, 2x) and click “next”. Be patient: it takes a while to process.
- Put background music, effects and personalize your video with a text, sticker or voice over. Then, put a title, hashtags and mention your friends.
Also Read: How to get tiktok stories
And, as always, hit post. Your community cannot miss such a work of art!