How to activate an augment fortnite || How to activate reality augmentations in Fortnite
How to activate augment fortnite - After a long server downtime, Epic Games has finally released Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1. In the latest season, the developers added a bunch of new mechanics and items, including Reality Augments, which grant special powers that last until the end of the season. the match.
For example, a Reality Augment called Forecast allows you to see all upcoming storm circles. So if you are wondering how to activate Reality Augments then here is a complete Fortnite guide for the same.
How to use reality augmentations in Fortnite
As Epic Games announced, players will receive two random reality boosts at match-specific intervals. After receiving a Reality Augment, the buff will automatically apply from the point you obtain it. So you don't need to do anything to use Reality Augments in Fortnite.
In addition to this, players can get multiple benefits during a Fortnite match. However, it totally depends on how long a user survives in a match. The more you survive, the more Reality Augments you will receive in the game. On top of this, if a player doesn't like the buff they received, they will have the option to reroll for a couple of Reality Augments.
Also Read: Dumpsters fortnite, How to search an open dumpster in Fortnite
Please note: The Reality Augment system resets after the match ends. Therefore, you cannot bring them to your next match.
All reality augmentation icons. pic.twitter.com/SzM8OOkTqi
—Hybrid | Fortnite Leaks (@HybridLeaks_FN) December 4, 2022
All Reality Augments Fortnite
Here is a list of the 22 Reality Augments available in the game since the start of Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1.
- Trapeze Artist – Grants glider redistribution for the rest of the match.
- Bloodhound – Enemies hit with sniper rifles or archery are marked for a short period.
- Bow Specialist – Bows draw and reload faster, and arrows regenerate over time
- Warrior Bush – Regenerates health and partial shields while inside large foliage.
- Chug Gunner – Receive a Chug Cannon.
- Demolition Munitions – Destroyed objects have a chance to drop explosives, but excludes player-built structures.
- First Round – The first round in the assault rifle's magazine deals additional damage.
- Forecast – You can always see the next storm circle.
- Jelly Fisherman – Receives a fishing rod that can fish anywhere, but only catches jellyfish.
- Light Fingers – Make weapons that use light ammo reload faster.
- Mechanical Archer – Delivers a mechanical explosive strike and a mechanical shockwave bow.
- More Parkour – Energy regenerates briefly after covering or throwing.
- Party Time – Earn balloons over time.
- Pistol Amplifier – Pistols have greatly increased magazine size.
- Rifle Salvage – Weapons that use medium ammo have a chance to not consume ammo.
- Hasty Reload – Running will slowly reload your equipped shotgun.
- Soaring Sprints – Jump higher with less gravity while running.
- Splash Medic – Get a chance to find Chug Splash in every container you open.
- Storm Mark – When the storm changes, ping the area to highlight nearby enemies for a short period.
- Supercharged – Vehicles will not consume fuel and have increased health.
- Tactical Armory – Grants a rare Tactical AR and Combat Shotgun.
- Tricked – Getting into a car or truck applies Chonkers and a Cow Catcher to it.
Also Read: Freeinjects.com mod apps and games from freeinjects com
There you have it. That's everything you need to know about turning on Reality Augments in Fortnite. For more on the new season, be sure to check out our guides on Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 update size on all platforms, what the Fortnite Chapter 4 map looks like, as well as a list of all the new, vaulted and unsaved weapons in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1.
Also Read: Bestevb Get free vbucks Fortnite from Bestevb.com