Fortnite Rock skin: how to unlock The Foundation || How to get the rock skin in fortnite
How to get the rock skin in fortnite - Do you want to know how to get the Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson skin in Fortnite? As one of the most electrifying men in sports entertainment and appearing in some of the biggest blockbuster movies of the last decade, The Rock has finally returned to Fortnite.
After his brief cameo at the end of Chapter 2, we now have the ability to unlock a Fortnite skin based on the village champion's appearance, albeit initially hidden.
While these challenges don't specifically ask you to beat up your opponents in the Battle Royale game, you do have a bunch of quests that you need to complete in order to unlock The Foundation skin and all associated cosmetics. Sadly, there isn't an emote to use the elbow finishing move from the folks from The Rock's wrestling days, but what's here are worth grabbing, including an emote that reveals the face of him.
Also Read: Close encounters fortnite, All close encounter missions and rewards in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
How to unlock The Foundation Fortnite Rock skin
These challenges can take a while to complete, so we'll go over how to get all the related Foundation items, including a map showing the locations of one of the challenges, and tips for taking out a pretty tricky Fortnite NPC that just arrived. on the island.
Fortnite Missions The Foundation
Here are all the Fortnite The Foundation missions and what they unlock:
- Visit Mighty Monument, Seven Outpost and Sanctuary – The Foundation (skin)
- Search three chests or ammo boxes in Covert Cavern – Foundation Fortune (emote)
- Use four shield potions in a single match – True Foundation (spray)
- Deal 100 melee damage to opponents – Foundation Plasma Spike (Harvesting Tool)
- Shoot an opponent with a sniper rifle while crouched – Foundation Mantle (shiny back)
- Hire a character and run 1,000 meters with him – Foundational (wrap)
- Help take out Gunnar – Toggle tactical visor (get excited)
- Deal 500 headshot damage to players with common or uncommon weapons – The Foundation (Combat Elite) (style)
- Deal 1000 damage to opponents from above with Shotguns or SMGs – The Foundation (Tactical) (Style)
- Land at Seven Outpost, then finish in the top 10 twice – The Rocket Wing (glider)
- Complete all Foundation missions. – The Foundation (Combat) (style)
Also Read: Fortnite tracker money spent, How much have you spent on your Fortnite account
To complete these challenges, here are some tips:
- The map above has the locations you need to visit to get The Foundation skin as quickly as possible. Start by landing at Seven Outpost to the east and go into the Fortnite rift generator to head west to the statue. From there, use the air current to fly up into the sky and glide to the Shrine.
- The NPCs that you can hire for around 100 Fortnite Gold Bars are Cuddlepool, Agent Jones, Galactic, and Lieutenant John Llama.
- Gunnar is a unique hostile NPC in Covert Cavern. His health and his shields are 650 points each. Also, he has a mythical SMG and grenades and can be thrown to get close to your position. You only need to hit Gunnar once to complete the challenge, so team up with your friends to take him down.
Before long, you should unlock the Rock skin in Fortnite and all related items. Also new to Fortnite this week are the Fortnite Haven skins which also require you to complete set tasks. If you'd rather not dress up as Rock, there are plenty of other skins available in the battle pass, like the Spider-Man skin, as well as some free Fortnite V-bucks you can spend on premium skins in the shop. .
Also Read: Fortheat.com free skins fortnite forever from Fortheat com