How To Close Applications on iPhone 12 - The iPhone company has now issued the iPhone 12 Series. Because the iPhone 12 is a new type of iphine, of course there are still many who do not understand some important features, including when we have opened several applications on the iPhone 12 and want to close applications that are already open.
Iphone 12 comes equipped with iOS 14, of course this includes iOS, which for some people, they feel confused, including when they want to close applications that have been opened. You have to remember when we open some applications and don't close them properly, or you think when we open the application and then we go to home, the application has closed, it turns out that it is a big mistake, because this step is only considered by you to minimaze the application. So when you open the application, you should close the application so that it closes completely. If you are still confused about how to close applications on iphone 12 and iphone 12Pro, in this post the admin will discuss it.
You should know that when some of the applications that we have opened and we don't close them properly, then it will only consume memory on our iPhone which will cause our iPhone to be slow. So if you want your iPhone 12 to be fresh and running without interruption, then you have to close the application when you open it.
Below the admin will share information about how to close applications on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12Pro, for more details, please refer to the tutorial below
How To Close Apps on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro
- As an experiment, please open the application that you want to close.
- You will automatically see a long line at the end of the screen.
- Please hold the line with your finger and slide the line up to close the application.
- Now the application that was opened must be closed on the iPhone 12 device
How To Close Some Apps on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro
- Go to the home screen on your iphone 12.
- Please place your finger at the bottom of the screen and slide it up.
- Then you will see all the currently open applications running in the background.
- Please slide each application that is running by sliding up to close it.
Also read: How To Cancel Netflix on iPhone and Android
The final word
This is the information that admin can share, calmly. How to close applications on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12Pro, hopefully the information and tutorials that admin has explained can be useful for you, thank you