How To Cancel Netflix on iPhone and Android - If you want to learn how to cancel your Netflix subscription, you are in the right place. This tutorial will show you how to do it on your browser, Android, and iOS app. No matter how you consume your content, you can cancel the services you need.
Netflix is an excellent service that currently offers one of the most extensive and quality TV and movie streaming services from anywhere in the world. With access to a wide variety of media options and availability in many countries, it is a service that sets the standard for all others.
Not without problems. Now that the grandfather's price is up, there's no need to maintain a subscription just to keep the rates low. If you use Netflix anywhere other than the US, the programming available may fall short of what you expected or may not include the TV show or channel you were expecting. All good reasons why you might want to cancel your Netflix subscription. we all get TV exhausted after a while so a little detox is always a good idea. There's no need to pay for services you don't use, especially if you can pick up where you left off without impact later.
It seems that Netflix is well aware of the nature of TV viewing and makes it easy to subscribe and cancel. It even mentions on the home page that you can subscribe for a month, cancel and come back whenever you want. That is honesty too rare.
How to Cancel Netflix in your browser
Canceling Netflix in a browser is the easiest way to do this.
- Navigate to the Netflix home page and sign in with the Admin account.
- Navigate to Your Account. Depending on how many profiles you have, you may need to click your name before clicking Your Account.
- Select Cancel Membership.
- Select Finish Cancellation.
If you're still half a month, you can still see your subscription package until the end of the month, then you lose access until you subscribe again.
How To Cancel Netflix on Android
If you are using an Android device to consume Netflix content, then you can either use the browser method or do it via the app. It's totally up to you.
- Open the Netflix app on your Android device.
- Swipe left to open the menu and scroll down to Accounts.
- Select Account and Membership & Billing.
- Select Cancel Membership and confirm on the next screen.
The same rules apply with applications as they do with browsers. If you are part time for a month, you can view your events until the end of the billing period. Then you lose that access until you subscribe once again.
How To Cancel Netflix on Iphone / iOS
f you access Netflix on your iPhone or iPad, the process is very similar to the Android method.
- Access the Netflix app on your phone or tablet and log in.
- Select the menu button at the top left of the application screen.
- Scroll to Account and select Membership & Billing.
- Select Cancel Membership and confirm on the next screen where you see Done Canceling.
The same rules apply here. Access until the end of the billing period, then there will be no further access until you subscribe again.
Also Read : How to block movies and shows on Netflix Android
After unsubscribing, you will obviously no longer be able to access the app like you did. Netflix will store your viewing history, recommendations and ratings as well as the DVD Queue for ten months after your cancellation so if you decide to subscribe again at a later date you can continue from the last section.