How To Measure Height With Iphone - For those of you who want to measure your height but don't have a measuring device, you don't need to worry because you can measure your height with an iPhone or iPad, actually not just your height but measure various kinds of objects around us
How to your measure height with an iPhone? here we will use the application "Measure" or "Measure", which functions much like a ruler or tape measure. You can measure various kinds of objects, mark them and take pictures of every size object you measure, including your height.
Also read: How to close applications on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12Pro
However, it should be noted that this Meter application is only available for iPhone 6S / Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 / Plus, iPhone 8 / Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS / Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro / Max and later users. . If so, here's how.
How To Measure Height With IPhone
- Please open the Measure application on your iPhone and iPad, if you want to measure your height you need help from someone else to operate your iPhone / iPad
- After that, please prepare the object / person you want to measure the height
- If the iPhone asks to be moved, please move the iPhone around the object to be measured
- Now slightly move the iPhone camera away from the object, then place the white dot on the coordinates of the object to be measured, if you tap the Add Point menu (plus icon)
- After that slowly drag the camera / point slide to the end of the object to be measured
- If you have, please tap the plus sign icon again to determine the coordinates of the end point to be measured
- Automatically the object size will appear on your iPhone screen
- You can also measure other sizes of objects without erasing the previous measurement results.
Even though I applied the above methods to objects, especially notebooks that I use, you can apply the above methods to measure your own height, and one thing is certain to measure your own height, you need help from others. Especially for the iPad Pro 12.9 inch Gen-4 and iPad Pro 11 inch Gen-2 which has the LiDAR Scanner feature, it can measure height automatically without using the methods above.
Also read: How To Scan With Iphone 11
This is the information that can be shared about measuring height using the iPhone, I hope this post is useful for you, please leave your feedback in the comments column.