How to block movies and shows on Netflix Android, here's how
How to block movies and shows on Netflix Android - Do you want to restrict certain shows or movies in the Netflix app for Android or iOS? You need to set a PIN code for parental control in the Netflix app so that your kids or children can't see the blocked content. You can block certain Netflix shows or movies through parental control settings. Check out the process for blocking Netflix movies and shows on Android or iOS devices.
If you want to protect individual Netflix shows or movies from your children or young children, set a parental control PIN. When setting a PIN, watch restricted shows that require a PIN to activate movies or TV shows on your device. Follow the step-by-step process below to block movies and shows on Netflix Android or iOS.
How To Block Movies and Shows on Your Android Phone or Tablet from Netflix
Parents can restrict individual movies and TV shows in the Netflix Android or iOS app to protect their children from unwanted content. Apply the settings given below to block shows on Netflix Android or iOS.
- Step 1: Sign in to your Netflix account on your Android device
- Step 2: Tap Three horizontal lines (Plus) in the bottom right corner
- Step 3: Touch Account
- Step 4: Scroll down to the settings section and tap on Parental Controls
- Step 5: enter your account password to set parental control in Netflix app
- Step 6: Tap Create parental control PIN or PIN code
- Step 7: enter parental control PIN and tap wise
Here you can see shrink by maturity level for block shows or movies for toddlers/older kids/teenagers/adults. By default, PIN protection is disabled. You can restrict certain shows or movies on Netflix. So when you open that content, it asks for a PIN code to launch that content in your account. Enter your PIN to view blocked content.
- Step 8: Scroll to the bottom of the page and you can see Restrict Specific Titles
- Step 9: Enter the TV show or movie name in the box to block specific shows or movies on Netflix Android or iOS
- Step 10: Tap Pictogram X of Blocked Movies or Shows to Unblock Shows on Netflix Android or iOS
Now watch your favorite Netflix TV or movies on your Android or iOS device, desktop or Apple TV, Roku, PS4 and other compatible media players.
Hope this helpful tip was helpful in blocking movies and shows on your Netflix Android device. If you have any issues, let us know in the comment box below. Also Read: How To Hide And Show Apps Downloaded From App Store on iPhone & iPad