How to Screenshot on iPhone XR, XS and XS Max - Every time a new iPhone model is released, a function or some functionality is also updated. So, if you have an iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max and are using an iPhone for the first time, this guide can be of great help.
Here, you will learn how to take screenshots on iPhone XR and iPhone XS or XS Max. On older iPhone models equipped with a Home button, taking a screenshot is rather easy. But, the new iPhone models don't have a home button and that's why everything is different. Also read: How to measure height with iphone
How To screenshot on iPhone XR, XS, and iPhone XS Max?
There are 2 methods to take a screenshot on the latest new iPhone models, and we have mentioned both ways in detail below.
Method 1: How to Screenshot on iPhone XR, XS and iPhone XS Max with the button
- Step 1 Go to the page you want to take screenshot of your iPhone.
- Step 2 Press the volume up button and side button (also known as sleep/wake button) to take a screenshot.
The screenshot will be automatically saved in your iPhone Gallery. A "Click" or "Screen Flash" sound indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully. It will stay on your screen for some time and will disappear in a few seconds.
If you want to edit a screenshot, you can do so simply by opening the screenshot from the Gallery. You can crop, zoom in or out/increase brightness.
Method 2: How to Screenshot on iPhone XR, XS, and iPhone XS Max with the assistive touch button
- Step 1 Open Settings on your iPhone and then go to the General section.
- Step 2 Click Accessibility and enable the Accessibility option. You will get an assistive touch button on your iPhone screen.
- Step 3 Tap Customize. After that, select Screenshot to add it to assistive touch or floating button.
- Step 4 You can go to the page you want to take a screenshot of and then click on the floating button and select the Screenshot option to take a screenshot of the current page.
Therefore, users who want to know how to take screenshots on iPhone XR, XS and XS max, can refer to this guide. As here, we have provided 2 methods to capture screenshots on latest iPhone models. Also Read: How to Screen Record iPhone with Screen Recording on iOS 13