How to recovery deleted playlists on Spotify - Organizing playlists and specifying custom playlist images in Spotify can be a very time consuming process. I've spent hours curating my music across a variety of genres, artists, and humorous playlists over the years.
But have you ever deleted one of your favorite playlists by accident or out of frustration? And do you want to be able to restore the playlist? Well there is good news for you. If Spotify is your favorite music streaming service, we will teach you how to recover deleted playlists in this article.
How to Recover Deleted Playlists on Spotify (2021)
Before we get started, it's worth noting that you can only recover playlists that were deleted in the last 90 days. Therefore, you cannot recover deleted playlists after 3 months. Once that's done, check out how to retrieve playlists on Spotify.
Also Read: How To Cancel Netflix on iPhone and Android
How to Recover deleted Spotify playlists on desktop (Windows and Mac)
1. Open the Spotify desktop app and click on your username in the top right corner. When the drop-down menu appears, click "Account". You will now be taken to the Account Settings page in the browser. Alternatively, you can also directly access the Spotify playlist search page from this link.
2. Sign in to your Spotify account using your credentials if you are using the direct link. Once logged in, go to the "Restore playlist" section in the left sidebar.
3. Next, you will see a list of playlists that you deleted in the last 90 days. Spotify will display the title of the playlist, the number of songs, and the date it was deleted so you can easily find the playlist you want to recover. Find the Spotify playlist you want to restore and click the "Restore" button next to it.
4. That's it. You should now see the restored playlist at the bottom of the playlist section in the Spotify desktop app or web player. Needless to say, you can click and drag the restored playlist to move it to the top for quick access.
How to Recover deleted Spotify playlist using mobile app (Android and iOS)
Unfortunately, Spotify doesn't offer a way to recover deleted playlists on your mobile app. Instead, you'll need to log into your Spotify account in a web browser to do this. The steps are similar to what you get on desktop, and here's how you can grab a Spotify playlist on Android or iOS.
1. Visit the Spotify playlist recovery page and log in to your account. Once logged in, you'll see all your playlists deleted in the last 3 months. Here, select the playlist you want to restore and tap on the “Restore” button.
2. You can then open the Spotify app to access the recovered playlists. To make it easier to find playlists, switch to the “Playlists” tab in Library. You can also sort playlists by “Recently Added” to bring the restored playlists to the top. And if you want to stay on top, press and hold a playlist and tap the "Select playlist" option.
Also Read: How to block movies and shows on Netflix Android
How to Recover deleted Spotify playlist in easy steps
So, this is how you can easily recover deleted playlists on Spotify. While some users may be disappointed with the 90 day timeframe, 3 months is enough time to restore the playlist if you change your mind.