Netflix profile for kids, How to create a Netflix profile for kids
How to create Netflix profile for kids - I want to create a separate profile for children or children on Netflix for Android or web browser? Here's how to create a Netflix kids profile on your Android phone or tablet. This child's Netflix profiles show only implicitly age-restricted content. You can delete this profile from Netflix for kids if you don't want it on your Android or iOS devices.
You can create up to 4 different profiles using one account if you have an Ultra HD premium subscription plan on Netflix on your device. You will see on 4 screens at once. Follow the step-by-step process below to create a Netflix for kids profile on your Android device.
Also Read: How To Cancel Netflix on iPhone and Android
How To Create Kids Profile on Netflix Android Phone or Tablet
You can add a Netflix profile to your child using the Netflix settings on your Android or web browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and more.
- Step 1: Play the Netflix app on your Android devices or web browser
- Step 2: Touch Three horizontal dots (Menu) in the lower right corner of the screen
- Step 3: Tap + Add Profile in the upper right corner or tap Manage Profiles
- Step 4: Enter the name and check the "For children"
Here you can change your Netflix profile picture too if you don't want to use the default Netflix profile picture.
- Step 5: Touch sage in the upper right corner
You can see the newly added baby profile in your Netflix account list. Also, set up your child's account on Netflix using the settings below.
Create a separate profile for kids in the Netflix Android app
Play in the Netflix app> More in the lower right corner> Manage profiles> + icon> Enter your name and check the children's box> Save
If the Netflix profile was created temporarily, delete the Netflix children's profile using the settings below.
Delete your child's Netflix profile on your Android device
- Step 1: Open the Netflix app. on your android device
- Step 2: Tap More in the lower right corner
- Step 3: Tap Manage Profiles
- Step 4: Touch the name of the child's profile you want to delete
- Step 5: Tap Delete Profile
- Step 6: Tap Delete Profile again to delete your child's profile on Netflix
Now this child's profile history will be gone forever and they will no longer be able to access it.
Also Read: How to block movies and shows on Netflix Android
And that is. We hope this clears up how to create a Netflix profile for kids. If you have any issues, please let us know in the comment box below. Stay tuned and stay tuned for the latest updates.